Monday, October 30, 2006



Oh, at least my English Gentleman thinks so! *giggle*
This is his latest email, and it was so eloquent, I thought I would share.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My true love,
As i saw you dress in silk panties and a bra,and to slip into a silk princess dress,with embroidery so fine.Your English Knight awaits,to kneel before you and kiss the hand of such a lovely young fair maiden.
I am a Knight from the English round Table who will fight in the Wars across the land,but who will come back from these distant lands,to take the hand of this fair maiden in marriage.
I Sir J-----y Knight and lord of the Lands and Forests of Southern England,i do declare my American Princess will take her place beside the nobel Lord in his Castle.So there love and honour for one another, can be so fufilled in everyway that they wish.
My Lady My Princess i will worship you with every breath i take to see my true love,so sweet and pure,i will live everyday in the hope my true love can see in your heart to give all her true love and devotion to Gallant Knight.
I pledge as Knight of the Round Table to bring you all the best jewels and fine dresses a Princess could wish for,and make you so happy and full of joy.
Your Gallant English KnightPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment