Friday, October 27, 2006




















I got a present! Isn't she adorable?!
She's a gift from my English Gentleman caller who calls me his American Princess and writes me such amazingly sweet emails.
This is the lastest one:


To thee my love,
From this day forward i will love you from the heart,to my true love so divine.Your golden hair flows like the summer corn in the wind,and your blue eyes like a lovely mountain stream cool and blue.
My Princess as we come to the time of Hallow 's eve i feel the time is right and for us to make,the pledge of desire for each other.This time will find you dressed in tight jeans and a pink top and white panties.
The time approaches for the feelings that are within you must, yield to the intense thoughts and emotions, you have and to give you the feeling you desire between your loins.This will give the most intense feeling of desire.
I (name omitted)want you Ashley to feel this pleasure so extreme and desreable,to you on Hallows eve to surrender yourself to me,upon your most female sexuality.I desire your inner sexual thoughts upon this night,to be so sexual upon one another to let every feeling within our bodys take place.So upon a bed we are joined for Erternity.



Thank you so much my English Gentleman for the present and such poetic emails.
Kisses,


Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment