Friday, June 8, 2007

Father's Day Special

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Well, of course, daddy's lil girl is going to have a Father's Day Special! After all, you are my Special Daddy, aren't you?

15-Min Call for the Price of a 10-Min Call......

That's 5 Minutes FREE!!!

(Ask for Special When You CAll ~ End Father's Day, So Hurry!)




You always loved when I would crawl into your lap for some some special Daddy Loving. And I loved the way your cock would grow all stiff in your pants and couldn't wait for you to slide your hands up my little top to play with my tits or for you to slip you hand inside my little panties. You always said that I was your favorite girl!

I just love calling you Daddy as you stroke that big hard dick inside my little pink holes. Come on Daddy, fuck me til it hurts!!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment