Thursday, July 20, 2006




My Hot Fantasy


I live in the south where it is very humid ~ Warm days , but even hotter nights!
I'm a sun worshipper and love to oil up my body and lay out by the pool to bask in the sun and turn a golden tan.
But what I like most about it, is all the attention my young, oiled body gets while wearing my little bikini - especially from older men.
I prefer older men to guys my age. A mature man appreciates and worships a young, hot body so much more.
I love the attention they give me, and how aroused they get just watching me sunbathing and rubbing oil all over my body.
Sometimes, I'm such a naughty tease, and ask them to give me hand with applying the lotion. I love the touch of their strong, confident hands on my body and their reaction to touching my young, firm skin. Talk about making us both hot!
I fantasize about one day, just letting them slide off my bottoms and oil up my nice tight ass, and rub oil on my bare breasts and nipples.
The thought of our hot oily bodies sliding against one another just makes my pussy soaking wet. I would love it if they would just gave in to their desire and take me, knowing that I was much younger and therefore forbidden. The fact that they could not help themselves, and would take me against their better judgment, is such a turn-on.
I'm sure that the experience would be one that I would want repeated often.

No comments:

Post a Comment